Sliding windows have two operational sashes that slide horizontally. They come in two and three lite variations.
To order, fill out the form to the right, or call 614-269-3294.
- Sash and frame are welded for added strength and durability
- Exterior beveled main frame for an improved aesthetic appearance
- 1" Double strength insulated glass pack for year round comfort
- Multi-chambered vinyl for strength and energy efficiency
- Solid virgin vinyl construction provides long-lasting beauty and structural integrity
- Dual weather-stripping for reduced air, water and noise infiltration
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum half screen for strength and durability
- Dual force resistant cam locks meet AAMA requirements
- Spring loaded half screen. No plastic clips or pins
- Full fiberglass screen
- Cardinal LoE-270 glass and argon gas .30 U factor and .28 solar heat gain co-efficiency or Cardinal LoE-366 glass and argon gas .30 U Factor and .21 solar heat gain co-efficiency.
- Bronze or Grey tint glass
- Obscure glass
- Colonial, Contoured and SDL style grids
- ¹/²" Main frame foam wrap for added insulation
- Multi-color options